GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Received my PIP form today - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Received my PIP form today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Received my PIP form today

There's a Facebook group called 4UP that's great with helping people appeal PIP / UC etc. Worth looking....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I will take a look Niddy thanks .

Comment

I sent my PIP form off last week to change from DLA. I'm probably going to lose my car after Christmas. I supplied lots of information relating to my health issues, but I'm sure I'll lose it.

Comment

I know of quite a few people who have lost their cars.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

yes sadly so do i and it is so cruel .

Comment

Got my pip letter today. Turned down for help having been on DLA since I was 21. Waiting on a report from the doctor for my ill health retirement which I hope to use for a mandatory reconsideration. DLA will stop so my car will have to be returned. Rang motability this morning and they advised to wait for formal correspondence from them as it could take a couple of months before the DLA write to them (motability).

Comment

I'm glad you're going for a mandatory reconsideration JLC.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No joy with my MR, so now getting some evidence together for tribunal.

Comment

Good luck JLC x

Comment

Thanks Pixie.

its probably not going to go very well as I'm going for a paper review. It's too hard to get anywhere once my car goes back and I can't do taxis or public transport plus I need someone to look after my mum.

im going to get some evidence, then I'm going to write about how my ill health affects me. If I lose, I'll go for it again later.

Comment

Listen, join a group on Facebook called 4UP. They're helping reverse most negative award decisions.

I'd seriously get help on there if you actually want your due benefit.

Good luck.
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm already on there Niddy - I recommended someone to here a short time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Listen, join a group on Facebook called 4UP. They're helping reverse most negative award decisions.

I'd seriously get help on there if you actually want your due benefit.

Good luck.
                            I know your post wasn't directed at me but i was refused PIP too .

I couldn't go through all the anxiety and depression and fear again niddy - especially now with my dad in hospital with sepsis negligence from the care home and navigo . Twice he was take abruptly off mementine and ended up like a zombie this time he also had a swollen foot that was reported everyday by me my mum and bother and it went unnoticed now he is in intensive care on various drips .

The assessment was horrendous for me for my PIP a load of lies were told about me and because of my fear of medication it was said i manage my condition well so no need for any help . Its simply not true my mental health issues go very deep from when i was a child but it didn't matter i was refused and the MR was also turned down .

I will look at that site you gave though thanks .

Comment

It's really good and a couple of mods there are on AAD so you'll be well looked after.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                                I'm already on there Niddy - I recommended someone to here a short time ago.
                                Of course you did. I replied & said thanks for linking us

Comment

Working...
                                X