GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Prepared Veg - Morrisons - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prepared Veg - Morrisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prepared Veg - Morrisons

Not sure if this is the right place, but it's something I wanted to share.

I really struggle with preparing veg, it just causes too much pain in my hands and wrists, especially root veg.

Morrisons has come to the rescue though! They've started doing little bags of prepared veg, which is perfect for a singleton who can't manage it themselves (ie, me). They're two for £1, which although it's expensive for a couple of chopped up potatoes is much cheaper than elsewhere. So far I've seen butternut squash and potatoes, which are two of the things I struggle the most with (turnip's the other in the evil trio, but as my name's not Baldrick, I don't like that). They also do onion, and I'm sure there's something else but can't remember what.

Hopefully others will find this as useful as me, Morrisons really seems to be leading the way in things like this, since they also do singleton portions of nice meat - their beef pinwheels and pork florentine's are gorgeous, and you can buy them singly. So a nice, healthy meal and all you've got to do is open a plastic bag or two and bung in the oven.

Re: Prepared Veg - Morrisons

glad you've found something useful Ames. Butternut squash is a right pain to chop up! x

Comment

Working...
    X