Hi Everyone,

I have just joined today, I have been trying to work through my debts for a while, and I have months where I feel I need to just bury my head, and then I try to make an effort to deal with them.

The issue I have is I have depression and MS and just trying to spend 30 minutes dealing with it literally wipes me out for days, and just understanding some of the information takes so long, I can understand it one day and then I have forgotten by the next day.

I really want to get it sorted, however, I feel I am running around in circles constantly, and the stress is really not good for any of my medical issues, and consequently end up feeling even worse, oh! and have had a heart attack. too

I tried to complete an income and expenditure for one of them and I ended up in bed for 2 days after, not good with small dependant children.

Should I just copy a letter to them all with medical evidence and say I cant deal with it, I haven't even acknowledged most of them for 3 years, as I never used to even open the post, however now they have been sold on the debt collectors are calling me and one even turned up at my door, which left me in a bad way for a week.

Marly