GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script question for a friend please ? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question for a friend please ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: question for a friend please ?

Originally posted by Helper2015 View Post
    The charity Mind may also be a good agency to contact too. Calling a benefits' help line will be useful to clarify what benefits the OP should be receiving. The state has to support vulnerable persons which includes persons with disabilities who cannot work. As the lady has depression albeit not knowing if there is a documentation of this by way of a medical expert or even a GP's records should be a good argument for a related benefit, possibly income based ESA, subject to ESA Regulations' requirements.
    That's not the case as from experience i had a breakdown in January this year and haven't worked for 2 years because of agoraphobia , i had medication and was and still am at the doctors i also had counselling , but i wasn't entitled to any help at all . It is by the grace of God that we paid our mortgage on time each month , and sometimes that money was only available by 4 o -clock on the last day of the month , and sometimes we have had to eat chips and nothing else just to get by .
    The rules are very strict and yet it seems some can apply who are not even as bad as i was or my friend and yet we have applied and can't claim a thing .
    I know someone who gets 120 quid a week and has the same problems as me but she gets it (i don't know how but she does )

Comment

Working...
    X