• Show
Clear All

Re: renting

did you give them a tight timescale?

Comment

Re: renting

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      did you give them a tight timescale?
      Also have you pointed out that this is a major breach of trust and therefore should be compensated in some form like perhaps a reduced rent for 1 month or a refund of some of the "Admin Fees" - you know the ones that you cant actually determine what it is you are paying for?

I once had a landlord that decided he was coming to do some odd jobs in the garden and replace a leaky kitchen tap one weekend and we had agreed that he would come round on the Sunday at 2pm.

Needless to say he was shocked when I closed the door in his face when he turned up on the Saturday at 4pm after telling him that we had agreed a time and that the only change to it would be it being cancelled.

The need for 24hours notice for any visit is there to safeguard the tenants - shame most people dont know of/make use of it.
      I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Working...
      X