GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Section 75 Claim For Unfinished Building Work - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Section 75 Claim For Unfinished Building Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Section 75 Claim For Unfinished Building Work

Social media reviews are a very powerful tool of persuasion. Thats something to bear in mind with these types of dispute as we can sometimes get too tied up in the legal side of things at the expense of more effective and faster remedies like the one you identified.

Comment

Love it!! Well done Beefy, so pleased for you. Are you going to unfriend them too?

Comment

Well done from me too Beefy
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I actually thought long and hard about posting the review as they are a local family run company and I know how damaging such reviews can be.

They have ample opportunity to resolve the issues and failed so I felt like I had no alternative.

You're right though ATW, I tend to fear the worst and plan for such eventualities. Actually a well composed review and reply was all it took in this case.

There are quite a few review websites out there even if the company in question doesn't have a Facebook page.

It's just a shame it's too dark in the evenings now to use the patio!!

Thanks again,
          Beefy

Comment

Working...
          X