GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Assured Tenancy Agreement Terms - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assured Tenancy Agreement Terms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Assured Tenancy Agreement Terms

Hi PlanB
    Just to update you on this one. Had a productive meeting with the Landlord herself. She confirmed that she has also been unhappy about the manner with which the agent was treating her. She was surprised that I had paid for the tenancy agreement to be drawn up as she had also paid. She was surprised that the agent had never told her the safety equipment was missing, she checked it out independently and discovered it was her responsibility to provide it, when she spoke to the agent about this he responded " it does not matter ,we will get the tenant pay for it anyway. She agrees with myself that the agent has worked out the rent increase incorrectly and does not see why the agents Financial Director Manager can not see that.
    The end result is she has fired them and she will manage the existing tenancy agreement herself and rewrite the disputed terms as agreed between us. Good result.
    Thank you PlanB for your help and advice.

Comment

Originally posted by loring View Post
      The end result is she has fired them and she will manage the existing tenancy agreement herself and rewrite the disputed terms as agreed between us. .
      This is such good news for both you and your Landlord. I love it when rogue agents get the sack

I tend to go the whole hog and make a formal complaint and then refer it to The Property Ombudsman so they get a black mark against their name.

You have built a good working relationship with your Landlord so there won't be any more problems in future. That was a wise move by you and getting the agent fired is the icing on the cake.

Comment

I'm so pleased too Loring and well done planB
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
        X