GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Landlord avoiding refunding bond - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Landlord avoiding refunding bond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Landlord avoiding refunding bond

Just to let you know, i sent a letter and enclosed the completed N1 form recorded. Surprise surprise calls and texts from him now which i have ignored. He's p!ssed me about for 3 weeks so now he can either respond to the letter with my deposit, or leave it up to the courts.
    When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update: Bond returned via cheque in full
      Looks like AAD has improved my letter writing no end
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

brilliant news well done

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
          brilliant news well done
          cheers bud!

Comment

Well done Missy,these dishonest landlord knows if it went to court it would cost them lots.

Comment

Originally posted by loring View Post
              Well done Missy,these dishonest landlord knows if it went to court it would cost them lots.
              Cheers! Yeah maggots (most of them!)

Comment

Great Outcome!

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
                  Cheers! Yeah maggots (most of them!)
                  Hardly.

Maggots can be useful in medicine for cleaning up wounds.

See link 1, link 2 and below:

Comment

Oh, dear...

Had you just eaten?

Comment

Working...
                    X