GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Any information appreciated - Third party Agents - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any information appreciated - Third party Agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any information appreciated - Third party Agents

Is the the reason my inbox is full...

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Any information appretiated - Third party Agents

I know exactly what you are going through and yes it made me ill. In the end I just posted the keys back. I had tried to sell, but was in negative equity, on the dole through redundancy. Went from being a Director of a listed company, biggest house on our estate, posh company car etc. To NOTHING.
      Went and rented a really cheap house, spent a month on my own there tidying it up and decorating(someone had even peed up the bedroom wall) eventually moved wife and kids in. 70 odd miles away, as I couldn't face the shame of failure. No carpets or wardrobes to start with, hung shirts up on curtain rail.
      Didn't take long before debt collectors found me. Remember the phone calls, letters etc: got to desperation! Told one DCA on the phone, do you want me to cut my throat and get the wife to send you my death certificate? Then the day a doorstep agent called. He told me that he worked for the bailiffs office, when questioned he admitted that he was not acting in that capacity, I asked him in. Went through the usual, do you have a telly, yes sticker on it, Radio Rentals. Music centre, so I said record player? Yes, but it doesn't work since daughter tipped pop on it! after looking around the house, still no carpets, kids clothes in piles on floor, I asked him, Where do I stand? His reply was, you have got nothing to worry about. This was a debt collector! Several months later, I watched the little car we had on HP loaded onto a trailer and taken away.
      The phone calls eventually quieten down, still got a folder full of letters from dozens of DCA's. Not one ever took me to court!
      10 years later now in a steady job on half pay. DCA writes to the head office of my employer, I was called to the Directors office to explain how I owed £17000 on a mortgage. Gutted. Wrote back telling them, rented house, company car, no cash, take me to court. Last I heard.
      Now this all happened 20+ years ago. Why the hell I got myself into a mess again God only knows, It's all about this economy. This time I don't give a damn. They can't do anything but threaten. I don't believe that any DCA would be daft enough to take court action against me. Your biggest enemy is your own fear, as long as you have reasonable health and family around you, you will survive.
      Good luck, try not to worry, a house isn't everything, plenty more around.

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
        Your biggest enemy is your own fear...
        So very true......
        Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
          Ok.... the problem (as I see it) is that the fighting you have done so far hasn't stopped the bank in their tracks to any great extent.

Have you ever submitted a Subject Access Request to the bank to find out precisely what has taken place over the years re. this mortgage and other things?
          Hi Priority One 'Happy New Year'

To be honest Yes and no the fighting I have done so far has stopped the bank so much so that the bank granted by a judge an outright possession order, money order. Suspended their warrant for possession of my property following my complaint being raised and a SAR request made.

However the bank then two weeks latter sent a letter to the empty property advising that they were going to re issue the warrant without warning within 14 days due to a breech of a payment plan set by the judge a payment plan that was none existent and never been put in place as outright possession order

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Is the the reason my inbox is full...

Sorry mate and what I have sent isn't even half of it I will try and send everything else in one email following scanning the docents Tomoz . If that's ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowfax View Post
              Sorry mate and what I have sent isn't even half of it I will try and send everything else in one email following scanning the docents Tomoz . If that's ok?
              Lol no worries mate. Ill plough through it.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thank you so much mate. I will do my best to send only the relevant data and in order thank you thank you a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowfax View Post
                  Thank you so much mate. I will do my best to send only the relevant data and in order thank you thank you a lot
                  Ps sorry about the spelling errors! way to many glasses of red wine with dinner today, that and my spelling isn't that good in the first place. '

Comment

I've only just seen this thread because I was 'on a break' from AAD when you first posted about your repossession and eviction in December

Can you confirm whether or not you sent documents to Niddy to plough through? I'm assuming this relates to your other thread http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...nd-help-needed

If you did submit documents can you summarise them and Niddy's response on the other thread so we can keep it all in one place

Please don't send any documents to me by PM since I'm looking at helping you to find a strategy for dealing with the problem, not analyse your legal contract. Only a lawyer can do that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
                      I've only just seen this thread because I was 'on a break' from AAD when you first posted about your repossession and eviction in December

Can you confirm whether or not you sent documents to Niddy to plough through? I'm assuming this relates to your other thread http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...nd-help-needed

If you did submit documents can you summarise them and Niddy's response on the other thread so we can keep it all in one place

Please don't send any documents to me by PM since I'm looking at helping you to find a strategy for dealing with the problem, not analyse your legal contract. Only a lawyer can do that for you.
                      Unfortunately Niddy was unable to help as I couldn't summarise what was going on for him to help me and all the data I provided blew his mind I tried on numerous occasions to sum up the facts but as always I go round the tree to get to the bush I can I think summarise my complaint which was with fos and tell you the response received if that would help? I can also give you a clearer picture of what's going on?

Comment

Working...
                      X