GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Charging Orders & Tenants in Common - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charging Orders & Tenants in Common

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charging Orders & Tenants in Common

Originally posted by Flowerpower
    Whilst this subject is very interesting for the purpose of the forum as a whole, particularly for those who already have a restriction on their property (hence the reason for this debate), from a personal point of view for yourself, it hardly seems worth the trouble. It's all a bit academic when you haven't even got a restriction yourself in the first place!

You'd be better served concentrating your efforts on avoiding a CCJ in the first place, as once they've got one, there are many ways in which they can be enforced and, even when they drop off your file, they never go SBd as such. The UE process followed here works in the vast majority of cases, where the account never goes near a court. Even if it reached the court stage, many claims can be successfully defended as Plan B could well tell you, being one of our latest winners.

In the unlikely event you reached the court stage AND the claim looked difficult to defend, there are still ways to avoid a CCJ such as a Tomlin order.

Frankly, unless you already own a property with a restriction, it's hardly worth the trouble of digging so deeply into how to avoid paying something you may never even get!
    Absolutely, and most of the DCAs have gone very quiet for months with some of them actually admitting UE, but there are one or two that are a worry, including the biggest one, so I'm just trying to get knowledgeable on all the scenarios that might occur. But yes, the major thrust should go into the UE part and this site certainly knows its stuff on that subject.

S

Comment

Is there a write up on PlanB's latest success on here, I fancy reading something uplifting for a change!?

S

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus View Post
        Is there a write up on PlanB's latest success on here, I fancy reading something uplifting for a change!?

S
        --> Do you have a Store Card to Credit Card? - allaboutFORUMS
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Great work PlanB and AAD!

S

Comment

Great work PlanB and AAD!

S
            I think that should read "Great work Paul's firm and AAD!"

Plan B did nothing spectacular except send a s.78 request and keep a paper trail

The AAD Method works

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
              I think that should read "Great work Paul's firm and AAD!"

Plan B did nothing spectacular except send a s.78 request and keep a paper trail

The AAD Method works
              Thanks for the heads up, I was counting Paul as AAD!

S

Comment

Plan B did nothing spectacular
                ermmmm yes you did - you are responsible for over 2.5m customers possibly being able to fight these scammers if they try and take action.

To me that is rather spectacular, so take the plaudits - I would
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, I was counting Paul as AAD!

S
                  Indeed you should as well. We are one big team here

Comment

. . . I fancy reading something uplifting for a change!?
                    Then I suggest you stay away from CAG

Comment

Then I suggest you stay away from CAG
                      Lol, true, but everytime I google something on the subject, up they pop!

S

Comment

Lol, true, but everytime I google something on the subject, up they pop!
                        It's about quality not quantity. AAD is quality

Comment

I'm an ex-CAGger myself, banned for almost a year now!
                          and never looked back..... you have a free reign here to look after users, the interests of the forum and allow free speech.

CAG - well, ermmmm. Ok, time to move on eh!

Comment

You can become tennants in comman rather than joit tennants in a property.

This is usually a 50-50 split and would need to be done by a solicitor. There would in all probability be an option to have an unequal split, however I susspect that the mortgage company would have something to say about this, so it would have to be a property without mortgage.

There are also firms that transfer equity in a property from one person to another, but you would have to pay a fair amount for the equity transferred to you. Again, I would imagine that if you have a joint mortgage, this would be impossible.

Comment

CAG has been around much longer than AAD, founded in 2006. Google would have indexed most of their posts in all those years. Today's CAG is not even a shadow of its former self, they used to post a lot of useful stuff on there. Sadly, most of the worthy contributors moved on, and quite a few are now on here CAG have seen fit to ban almost everyone who is known to be on here. I'm an ex-CAGger myself, banned for almost a year now!
                              A growing club FP

Comment

Working...
                              X