GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 7yrs since Repossesed property sold letter for shortfall secured loans - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7yrs since Repossesed property sold letter for shortfall secured loans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7yrs since Repossesed property sold letter for shortfall secured loans

My property was repossessed in November 2013.I went to court September for the property.Then back to court October 7th 2013 for the secured loans against the property.Each time the Mortgage Lender requested for a Money Order to be restored at Liberty which was granted.The property sold May 2014,the mortgage was cleared and any profit was apportioned to 3 loans which were secured against the property which left an amount.I requested all the personal data they had of which they sent some of the sales info on the property and the statements of the four accounts in June 2014
    The statements on the secured loans stated that the accounts had been written off.The Mortgage account paid.
    My credit file had a default registered against an amount that I didn't recognise from the Mortgage lender in August 2020 stating it was a Mortgage.This appeared after I had a Covid Test beginning of August 2020.This was posted on my credit file last year but March this year has disappeared.I have screenshots of this.
    I have received a letter requesting I contact them with nothing stating why.
    As a Deed of Contract was signed for the property does this apply to Any of the secured loans now? That they are still treated as a Mortgage shortfall?
    Does this mean that within 12 years the Mortgage Lender can come back to me? Or are They treated as an unsecured loan under CCA?
    The Money Order to be restored at Liberty does this stay in place until both my husband and I die? Or if one of us dies does it remain in place for the person left? We have no assets nothing at all.We rent the property we live in still have some unsecured debt that a token £1.00 is paid each month.
    My husband has had mental health problems for 30years has suffered a heart attack in 2018 resulting in a damaged heart with serious heart disease coming to light.
    I still have all the information etc boxes away regarding the Mortgage account etc.

#planB
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

PlanB
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

PlanB

Comment

Working...
        X