GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script want debt advice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

want debt advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want debt advice

I want to buy a new home. So I need a loan for this, but before that, I want **** ******. Can anyone help me by giving advice?
    Last edited by Joanna Connolly Solicitors; 8 January 2021, 10:17. Reason: Link to business removed

start by stating debt advice needed if more than one start diaries on here (no personal information)

Debt 1 Account >>??
    Credit Card - owner now cap one or etc etc
    Commencement date
    Approx balance
    Last payment
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      start by stating debt advice needed if more than one start diaries on here (no personal information)

Debt 1 Account >>??
      Credit Card - owner now cap one or etc etc
      Commencement date
      Approx balance
      Last payment
      This is spam and same username of a different forum with a different story. They are offering debt advice

Comment

sorted
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Warwick65 View Post
          This is spam and same username of a different forum with a different story. They are offering debt advice

And it's advice for debt "solutions" which the debtor has to pay fees for - that was why I deleted the link which they posted on this thread.

I hope the other forum did the same!

Di

Comment

Working...
          X