GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SUMMER OVER DCA USUALLY GET BUSY NOW - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SUMMER OVER DCA USUALLY GET BUSY NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUMMER OVER DCA USUALLY GET BUSY NOW

Xmas here soon (Office Parties) , the deluge of debt (Alleged) will hit us soon no doubt, been very quiet last 3 months,
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

For any new posters start a thread on the subject matter i.e.:- debt etc and start a header and diary

ACCOUNT No:- 1

Company:- Originator:-

Account:
    Commenced:
    Balance:
    Date of Last full payment:
    Start of £1 token Payment: If (relevant) Correct
    Date of Last payment
    Account Status: Defaulted?
    Account Owner:
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 16 September 2023, 16:09.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      Xmas here soon (Office Parties) , the deluge of debt (Alleged) will hit us soon no doubt, been very quiet last 3 months,
      Yep need money for all those booze binges, However no doubt that zero will be contributed from AAD members,

Comment

Working...
      X