GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Centre Parcs Europe - issuing holiday refunds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Centre Parcs Europe - issuing holiday refunds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centre Parcs Europe - issuing holiday refunds

Booked holiday 2019 for 2020 holiday to Belgium with Centre Parcs Europe - cancelled and issue evoucher to use for 2021 holiday, rebooked this year for July, cancelled one month before due. Said they don't do evouchers anymore and can only rebook following year or issue refund minus 30% of total holiday.

Said YES i'll take my 'monies and run' minus the 30% - 3 months on and they NOT refunded, keeps on sending PDF Letter with link to there insurance to claim, which the insurance company denies you refunds.

taken out FULL insurance with centre parcs which also you to cancel holiday - when you click on link it only gives you option IF your cancelling the holiday if someone has fallen ill, sick, death, injury.....

Have noticed across the 'www' that many people have been struggling from the UK as well as other countries trying to get there promised refunds from 'Centre Parcs Europe'

Centre Parcs Europe 'DOESN'T SAY' that it takes 12 weeks to refund you or even mention when you ring them to cancel holiday SO BEAWARE.
    Centre Parcs Europe 'DOESN'T HAVE' a call centre to ring - ONLY the holiday centre you are staying at (and if you ringing from the United Kingdom and don't have skype or free calls to ring Europe, then it'll cost you)
    Centre Parcs Europe 'DOESN'T' correspond to you as a human being either.

email address for Centre Parcs Europe main contact details i have got:

serviceteam@groupepvcp.com
    debtorsnl@groupepvcp.com

Centre Parcs Europe is part of the 'Pierre&Vacances Centre Parcs'

i do have email correspondences from these 'muppets' claiming and stating that the refund they owe me is xxx euros and will be paid within 2 weeks, 2 t0 4 weeks. So i have filed this with my Credit Card HSBC under the Goods 'Section 75' not received and see what comes from it. I notice on HSBC it says within 120 days (IF more than it's based on case to case). This was a year ago when i paid remaining balance to cover myself of any issues that may arise ie: 'LIKE THIS ONE'

i cancelled holiday this year, due to Belgium being Amber, your need to Quarantine 10 days in Belgium when arriving, take 2 tests, Belgium wasn't letting people into country (this was June, 1 month before out holiday).

Will keep you up date - BUT PLEASE BEAWARE WHEN BOOKING CENTRE PARCS EUROPE - this is NOT 'NOT' the same as Centre Parcs UK when you contact them and UK Centre Parcs has nothing to do with Europe
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

UPDATE:

Since writing my 'rant' and giving them 72 hours last week, threating them for Fraud and that i now have taken Legal Action with the 'EU Regulations, Belgium Authorities, UK Banking Fraud, CEO Of Centre Parcs Europe and other departments', that my money suddenly arrived into my bank account yesterday!

i did also file a Section 75 Goods and Services online application form with my Credit Card company over the weekend and today i have received FULL REFUND of my holiday that's been credited to my 'credit card' - NOW i need to get in touch with my Credit Card to say that they have refunded my bank account and to take that money away from my Credit Card otherwise I'll be done for 'fraud' ?? if i don't tell them
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I booked a holiday to centerparcs Belgium in 2021 for summer 2022. I decided I wanted to cancel, so rang Center Parcs to ask about cancellation and was told we would lose 30% of our deposit, as that didn't seem too hefty we accepted that. We then get an email confirming cancellation and turns out it's 30% of the full balance that we lose (about 900 euros). We would never have cancelled if we'd been given the correct information. We have the phone call with the incorrect information being given recorded but despite this, center Parcs Europe have said they will not take it further and will not be responding to further emails. Tried raising with our credit card company but they say because we decided to cancel, there's nothing they can do. The point is we only cancelled based on their incorrect statement! I will never trust this brand again. Any advice appreciated as no idea where to turn now.

Comment

Working...
      X