GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Buy to let Remortgage Declined \ Hunters? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy to let Remortgage Declined \ Hunters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy to let Remortgage Declined \ Hunters?

HI All,

First post - came across this forum when doing some research..

My BTL remortgage application for my house that is rented out has been declined - it went through a credit check and ended up at the head office..and then declined 2 days later

All I was told is this is due to “conflicting information provided in the past” (i have never used this lender before) or one that is part of the same banking group)

I had recently moved out of London (main residential) (6 months back into a rental) and moved again into a house I bought near 3 months back.

Have had 4 lenders do credit checks as I was looking for the best deal for the onward purchase, 2 searches were for a BTL remortgage as i needed to raise money for the deposit. I also own some BTL properties.

The previous lender tried this BTL Mortgage with 3 months back declined it 2 months in – stating they do not do LET to BUY mortgages – even though I was not doing a let to buy, nor was I living in the property – My broker had an agreement with the lender which turned out was not true!

My credit file is good…

Only other thing I am thinking the cause maybe the NHunter system?

Will be sending the SAR request tomorrow – anyone know what type of info they will send back? And how long this can take?

Anyone got any other suggestions? am i am getting desperate - and may end up selling the house to pay back debts

Sorry no idea how btl works try asking Di, by email put your user name (and a link to this entry if able) to:-

di@joannaconnollysolicitors.co.uk
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X