GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Drydensfairfax Solicitors Default - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drydensfairfax Solicitors Default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

What was their response to your formal complaint (if any)?

Di
    Refused to remove the default, refused to change the date of the default, still had not provided me with Deed of Assignment, credit agreement they provided me with has now been terminated, denied any breaches to the data protection act and consumer credit act.

They then said they are not obliged to issue with a default notice.

By saying this, is a breach under sections 87,88,89 of the consumer credit act surely?

They are not the data controllers of the debt, its the owner of the debt Max Recovery.

Comment

I also want to ask another question.

When a credit agreement becomes terminated by the debt purchaser, are they not supposed to send you a Termination Notice?

I have not received one of any description!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky4sum View Post
        I also want to ask another question.

When a credit agreement becomes terminated by the debt purchaser, are they not supposed to send you a Termination Notice?

I have not received one of any description!!
        Hi
        Try not to overthink this

Yes you should be sent a default notice and a termination notice but in all honesty you are only causing yourself pain by looking at all the details. The default will be off next year won't it ? Your credit file is already screwed because of your IVA so one less default will make little difference

Have they issued a claim?

If not , you really want to avoid that and I think rocking the boat will only make things worse. I know its hard to think logically sometimes but take a deep breath and try to remember, it is not personal

Comment

Working...
        X