GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CRA Lender Details - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRA Lender Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRA Lender Details

In the Credit section of a Credit Report ( Equifax ) is it only 'Lenders' who can make entry/report on the file?

Should any entity making an entry/reporting as a 'Lender' be FCA registered?

Nope anyone can register with them so long as it's in their terms & you know about it. Prime example is water / electric providers.

I've argued that Yorkshire Water added us, yet I pay annually in advance. Can't do a think because they do offer credit (ie pay monthly). My argument to the ICO also stated it wasn't a choice; we *have* to use YW and I argued it's wrong. They basically told me to do one. ?

It's a scam. But sadly, you'll see more and more firms using them.

Can you elaborate, who is the provider you refer to?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X