GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Parking eye fine - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking eye fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye fine

A very good evening to you all,
    My daughter just received a fine for the following\
    Shopping centre car park with 4 hours free parking, no return within 1 hour.
    She arrived and spent 1 hour 39 mins, left to go home for more cash, returned after 51 mins, stayed for a further 18 mins and left.
    Any grounds for appeal?

Many thanks in advance

All the best
    Steve
    Steve

Originally posted by stuffthebanks View Post
    A very good evening to you all,
    My daughter just received a fine for the following\
    Shopping centre car park with 4 hours free parking, no return within 1 hour.
    She arrived and spent 1 hour 39 mins, left to go home for more cash, returned after 51 mins, stayed for a further 18 mins and left.
    Any grounds for appeal?

Many thanks in advance

All the best
    Steve
    For starters you mean drove out of car park and returned within the limit of no return?

was the parking ticket issued after 14 days?
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 24 April 2023, 19:30.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

FightBack Forums -> Private Parking Tickets & Clamping look through this one as reports have helped in the past some members

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheers TC,
        Looked at site you linked me to.
        Very helpful.
        Will put together an appeal and see where it goes.
        All the best
        Steve
        Steve

Comment

Hi All,
          Just a quick update to say i submitted an appeal and the fine was overturned.
          So a good result.
          Thanks for the advice with this, brilliant as always.

All the best
          Steve
          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stuffthebanks View Post
            Hi All,
            Just a quick update to say i submitted an appeal and the fine was overturned.
            So a good result.
            Thanks for the advice with this, brilliant as always.

All the best
            Steve
            NIce On e Steve

Comment

Working...
            X