GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Prescription Cost - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescription Cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prescription Cost

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
    The charge for a prescription is it per item ?

If you get more than one packet of the same item should you be charged more then once. ?

Mrs Deepie just got back form Boots ...they wanted to charge her 4 x prescription cost ....over £30 ...

All items where the same ....
    Originally posted by Deepie View Post
    She asked for it back and handed it in at Superdrug ....she picks it up tomorrow..... I'll let you know what she gets charged .....
    Mrs just got back ....£8.50 ....

she went into Boots and had a word with the assistant manager ...

the manager is going to ring Mrs Deepie ...they want us to put an official complaint into Boots HQ

they have had other complaints about this member of staff ....
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X