GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Universal Freight Solutions Salford uk - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Universal Freight Solutions Salford uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Freight Solutions Salford uk

02/02/2023 = Out of the blue received a parcel (Kitchen wooden scales)?? not an item i ever order? no invoice/letter head ? on a citex site ask question so called engineer then ask for monies to speak to me?? my question is who sent via you/where are hey? and pick up this item as not ordered etc etc

Sent internal contact note to them:-

also on chat messenger so await any reply.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Strange situation - suspect some sort of scam? Demand inflated amounts for cheap product never ordered?

Comment

Hi, thanks for contacting us. We've received your message and appreciate you reaching out.

Write to Universal freight solutions

Facebook messenger response 3/2/2023

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Apparently sometimes firms send out unsolicited goods in the hope they get a good review

Comment

A quick google shows a) They are in Africa b) Too good to be true

You do the maths

Comment

3/2/2023 = no need for maths they are a UK branch in Salford.,

OK! after a lot of investigation I am now informed what it is all about. So no problem , it just seems parcel arrived before notification letter from a UK company for an participation in an experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
              3/2/2023 = no need for maths they are a UK branch in Salford.,

OK! after a lot of investigation I am now informed what it is all about. So no problem , it just seems parcel arrived before notification letter from a UK company for an participation in an experiment.
              Was this an experiment on winding people up and wasting their time?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post

Was this an experiment on winding people up and wasting their time?
                could of sent notification prior to despatch of the item, an apology was forwarded.

Comment

Working...
                X