GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Royal mail track and trace won't work - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal mail track and trace won't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Royal mail track and trace won't work

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    It's working now, i checked the progress and they still haven't been delivered and these were posted Monday morning

Mine showing going thru system still, had that before, couple days later signed for 3 days previous.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'll second FP - relax!

I've had recorded delivery letters showing as still going through the system when I've had replies!!
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i am relaxed more than i have been in four years, i only checked because i had just got back a friends funeral and it took my mind off it

Comment

Working...
        X