GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script letter before action to santander - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

letter before action to santander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: letter before action to santander

You can request copies of recorded calls but will need to offer the fee for production or arrange to visit branch to listen.

However, calls are normally kept for 3-6 months maximum, prior to being wiped. This is acceptable and you'll probably have little recourse for them destroying calls. It's all to do with 90 days time to complain after a call. If you don't complain the call is purged. It's quite normal in business.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

i have issued a sar and all information and notes and any thing else regarding this matter and an insistent last year when a member of santander staff committed fraud on my account ( they called me to apologise and told me it was internal fraud i was not even aware of a problem until they called ) are missing.

I have made a complaint and made a complaint to the ICO and issued a letter before action to santander in regards.

The reason i have not gone to FOS is i don't care about the money I want them docs and notes which santander don't have to provide me if i take it to FOS.

There is a chance i am the victim of nothing more than bad cs a very bad software system and a lack of managerial leadership.

My chances of winning are slim but santander will never secure any costs against me so the only expense is what it cost me to take them there.
      Last edited by ckplay; 8 August 2012, 12:38.
      ---------------------------------

I apologise for my spelling and grammar.

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Thanks for the great site

Comment

I did complain about the call

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Comment

Whne i say never secure cost i mean get me to pay lol

Comment

no not fraudulent just disputed. The company not doing as promised then offered a refund which they then did not send

Comment

Originally posted by ckplay View Post
              There is a chance i am the victim of nothing more than bad cs a very bad software system and a lack of managerial leadership.

My chances of winning are slim but santander will never secure any costs against me so the only expense is what it cost me to take them there.
              Are you sure about that? Because even if your claim is heard in the Small Claims Court there is a CPR which says costs can be awarded against the loser if it's felt that the claim was frivolous or vexatious and without legal merit

Comment

What i meant was they can be awarded all the costs in the world they will never collect

on that i am sure

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  Members should only PM Paul if referred by Niddy...it helps him to keep track of what's happening
                  OOOPS sorry

Comment

Working...
                  X