GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Marlin Europe V Limited ( Mortimer Clarke Solicitors ) v thetinman - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Marlin Europe V Limited ( Mortimer Clarke Solicitors ) v thetinman

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin Europe V Limited ( Mortimer Clarke Solicitors ) v thetinman - Issued 22 February 2017

Hi Di you were right email was in junk folder, have now replied.

Comment

Re: Marlin Europe V Limited ( Mortimer Clarke Solicitors ) v thetinman - Issued 22 February 2017

Hi is this in the protected section now.

Comment

Yes, it's in the secure and legal portal.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
          Yes, it's in the secure and legal portal.
          That's weird because I can read the thread as a Guest without even logging in

Di

Comment

Thread moved to the Protected AAD+ Legal Claim Portal --- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-February-2017

THREAD NOW CLOSED

How to join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal

Best wishes
            IF
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
            X