GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [WON] - PRA Group ( Judge & Priestley ) v Kelsey - Issued 22 August 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WON] - PRA Group ( Judge & Priestley ) v Kelsey - Issued 22 August 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRA Group ( Judge & Priestley ) v Kelsey - Issued 22 August 2014..WON

Originally posted by Seamus View Post
    Would love to know some of the details of this case as I may be in a similar position in the near future. Well done people.

S
    I think we're keeping it under our hat as trade secrets right now as it'll be ongoing and instead of telling them how to remedy their errors, we'd rather keep it to ourselves (it's not public yet) so we can continue to beat them.

That said, it may well be that the legal team (Joanna & John Pugh) decide to put it on BAILII etc in which case we'll post a copy here first.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

well done kelsey and Jo

Excellent news

Comment

Here is a thread dedicated to this awesome result -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...-Unenforceable!
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It's very re-assuring to read this, in view of the fact that J & P issued a claim to me on 24/8!

Comment

Working...
          X