GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen ) v Clairebear - Issued 10 January 2017 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen ) v Clairebear - Issued 10 January 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen ) v Clairebear - Issued 10 January 2017

Yes it certainly is. You know i thought I'd already done it

I passed my details over to Jo and a few days later Di got in touch. From the start the level of knowledge, interest in my case and the reassurance i received was a huge comfort. I was guided through and supported every step of the way and together we got all the info we needed. I felt confident if this was to go to court i would be in a good position to fight.

So how did it end up?..........SUCCESS!!

After a few weeks and a couple of court forms back and forth i received the news that Hoist had sent a Notice of Discontinuance. This meant the case was now over!!

I'm so happy that i decided not to back down but to fight. I can sit here with my satisfied grin knowing i wiped the grin from them.

I couldn't have done it without Di and Jo so thank you VERY much!!

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 Ltd ( Howard Cohen ) v Clairebear - Issued 10 January 2017

Excellent!

May the legal team go from strength to strength!!

Comment

Brilliant news Clairebear!!
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Great news

Comment

Brilliant news, we are very fortunate to be able to have Jo and Di to help with our claims.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

Working...
              X