GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mortimer Clarke - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortimer Clarke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortimer Clarke

AAD user name - Sezzalenny

Amount of Debt - 5313

Creditor - Cabot Financial UK LTD

Legal - Mortimer Clark Solicitors

Letter of claim details dated 13.04.2018

No action taken as yet
    Last edited by sezzalenny; 21 May 2018, 12:45.

Hi

On your diary thread, in response to a question, you said that the current creditor is Cabot Financial UK Ltd. I don't want to appear pedantic, but this tiny detail may be important in the longer term.

Comment

thank you :0)

Comment

Originally posted by sezzalenny View Post
        AAD user name - Sezzalenny

Amount of Debt - 5313

Creditor - Cabot Financial UK LTD

Legal - Mortimer Clark Solicitors

Letter of claim details dated 13.04.2017

No action taken as yet

I can see from a new post on your Diary thread that Cabot have written to tell you that they cannot comply with your s 77-79 CCA Request.

They may have told Mortimer Clarke solicitors the same, or they may not have told them.

This matters because you say you've received a Letter Before Claim dated 13th April (2018 not 2017 I presume?) where the deadline (30 days) will have now expired.

Have you responded to that LBC?

Di

Comment

Yes sorry my mistake. - 2018.

I returned the form just before the 30 days and ticked the box for incomplete information - I haven't heard any more as yet.

Thank you,

Comment

I returned the form just before the 30 days and ticked the box for incomplete information

Do you mean you ticked Box C and asked for further information?

Di

Comment

It was box I - I need more information or documents. I stated CCA

Comment

I'm sorry to jump on your post but I'm unsure how to start a new one. I had a Tesco credit card taken out in 2001 defaulted, no longer on my credit file and today I have just received a CCJ form from Mortimer solicitors. Any advice would be really appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by floppy29 View Post
                  I'm sorry to jump on your post but I'm unsure how to start a new one. I had a Tesco credit card taken out in 2001 defaulted, no longer on my credit file and today I have just received a CCJ form from Mortimer solicitors. Any advice would be really appreciated

Hello floppy

I've posted on your other thread here > https://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/for...-and-clark-ccj

Di

Comment

Letter received from Mortimer Clarke with a Notice of Assignment - we will deal with your document request and come back to you asap. Account is being placed on hold and there will be no further action at this time

Comment

Hi
                      Should you receive a claim. and i do mean IF - It will be worth your while I think if you talk to Diana - you said the claimant is Cabot Financial (uk) ltd?

Hopefully they will be unable to produce the cca requests as has been the case with at least two of my accounts

Comment

Letter received from Mortimer Clarke with a Notice of Assignment - we will deal with your document request and come back to you asap. Account is being placed on hold and there will be no further action at this time
                        Good, so now you’ll have to hold your breath while Cabot either source the credit agreement from Tesco, or gather enough information to reconstitute one.

You can send your Subject Access Request to Tesco next week to see what information and documents they have on file. You’ll need that to compare notes if/when Cabot or Mortimer Clarke produce something.

Di

Comment

Received a reply from Tesco dated 17th July. Basically saying, you’ve requested information but your information doesn’t match our records. Please send relevant previous addresses and correct signature

Comment

Received a reply from Tesco dated 17th July. Basically saying, you’ve requested information but your information doesn’t match our records. Please send relevant previous addresses and correct signature
                            As Cabot have apparently not yet sourced a copy agreement from Tesco, I think I would be wary of providing Tesco with a sample of your signature at this time, or indeed address history.

How did you sign the SAR request?

Comment

Was this a SAR or a Cca request ?

Comment

Working...
                              X