GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Christmas Greetings - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Greetings

This thread is for members to post their Christmas wishes for other members of the forum.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Christmas Greetings

Me first then, lol. May there be happiness during the holidays to you all. Hip, Hip

Comment

Thank you mike'y.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"
        Attached Files

Comment

A very happy Christmas to all and a peaceful new year xxxx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Christmas 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	1411652
            Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas
            and a peaceful and prosperous New Year
            Pixie xxx

Last edited by Pixie; 19 December 2016, 12:31.

Comment

May I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and a most Prosperous New Year and every success with your UE journey - keep up the good fight!

Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Merry Christmas to one and all, xx

Name:	IMG_1640.JPG
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	1411660

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
                      HELMSMAN.

Comment

Merry Christmas for all you wonderful people!
                        Thank you for the support, kind words and for being friends in time of need!

Roger.Click image for larger version

Name:	th.jpg
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	1411664
                        Last edited by Roger; 20 December 2016, 16:20.

Comment

This is the Time to enjoy those moments together with those Loved Ones, Friends or whoever it may be

Seasonal and Festival Greetings to you everybody 2017

Comment

Merry Christmas to all from me too

This just makes me larf........it gets funnier and funnier.......

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I saw this and thought ...yes I (and probably most of us here) can relate to it....

Name:	rock bottom.jpg
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	1411670

The rock at the bottom was kicked out from under me, I found myself begging for the rock to come back, then I saw a beautiful mountain and started climbing. The mountain was me, who needs a stupid rock that likes to play with other pebbles. I'm a mountain....we are all that mountain !!!....

If anyone is feeling they are at rock bottom right now, please know, it's only a passing phase, it will get better...there is light at the end of the tunnel.....you will be that mountain.

Merry Christmas and god bless

Comment

Working...
                              X