GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script free beer from sky - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

free beer from sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free beer from sky

Do any of you have sky sports HD? if so if you register with them to host a party for 3 of your friends to waych the barcelona man u match, they will deliver a 5l keg of lager and some nibbles I cant post links but it is https://hdparty.sky.com/?DCMP=ILC-skyCOM_bighomegame. I did it today and got a confirming email to say the goodies will be delivered by courier before 28th may. HTH

Re: free beer from sky

Oh missed this one

Comment

I've heard of "It's raining men", but this is better!

Comment

5 Litres / 4 people equals just under 2.5 pints ..... not really worth it (unless your friends happened not to turn up)
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X