GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Piggybank - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Piggybank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottygees
    replied
    7th April 2020-LBC returned to CRS Box D ticked to dispute. No dispute reason given. I will await their next move.
    UPDATE-LBC signed for on 9th April
    10th April email received from CRS we still haven’t had a satisfactory response to the LBC, court action imminent. I am assuming correspondence has crossed here.
    Last edited by scottygees; 10 April 2020, 14:17.

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by Roger View Post

Di also said optionally about requesting for the Default Notice however note what Di added about Piggybank is in Administration
    AND
    there is this national crisis and then governments advice about only going out to work if strictly necessary. Probably much harder to produce the necessary documents! Hence trying to frighten with threats!!
    If it was me I would just add the tick and Post back!!
    "..
    (c) at the Letter of Claim reply stage you can ask for the Default Notice since I think there may be an issue if it was served by email unless you gave express permission for that
    possibly
    hidden in the small print in any Ts & Cs which they would need to evidence in conjunction with your s77 CCA Request.
    Since the client (Piggybank) is in Administration it may be hard for anyone to produce the necessary documents. However I can't promise that.
    Let's see what happens.
    .."
    Thanks Roger. I will simply tick dispute and see what they come back with. They will be well aware of my CCA request and know they haven’t been compliant.

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Originally posted by scottygees View Post

Thanks so just dispute without giving a reason? No worries I will do that nearer the deadline date. Thanks
    Di also said optionally about requesting for the Default Notice however note what Di added about Piggybank is in Administration
    AND
    there is this national crisis and then governments advice about only going out to work if strictly necessary. Probably much harder to produce the necessary documents! Hence trying to frighten with threats!!
    If it was me I would just add the tick and Post back!!
    "..
    (c) at the Letter of Claim reply stage you can ask for the Default Notice since I think there may be an issue if it was served by email unless you gave express permission for that
    possibly
    hidden in the small print in any Ts & Cs which they would need to evidence in conjunction with your s77 CCA Request.
    Since the client (Piggybank) is in Administration it may be hard for anyone to produce the necessary documents. However I can't promise that.
    Let's see what happens.
    .."

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by Roger View Post
    Send their emails to SPAM!

I think you should follow Di's advice!
    ".. I expect you will tick Box D to dispute the debt unless they produce a compliant credit agreement.."
    And they haven't have they? So tick the Box D (and no need to tell them what they already know! NO CCA)
    Thanks so just dispute without giving a reason? No worries I will do that nearer the deadline date. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post
    My suggestion is send a s77 CCA Request to the Debt Collection Agent named in the Letter of Claim.

I would send a copy of that CCA Request to the law firm (AJJB Law) who have sent you the Letter of Claim to make them aware of the situation.

Depending on what, if anything, you receive from the Agent or AJJB Law you can reply to the Letter of Claim before 11th April. I expect you will tick Box D to dispute the debt unless they produce a compliant credit agreement.

Di
    Send their emails to SPAM!

I think you should follow Di's advice!
    ".. I expect you will tick Box D to dispute the debt unless they produce a compliant credit agreement.."
    And they haven't have they? So tick the Box D (and no need to tell them what they already know! NO CCA)

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Further email received from CRS outlining the implications of a CCJ and staying they haven’t had a reasonable response in connection with the LBC their solicitor sent. (They haven’t had any response yet as the deadline is 11th April. ) But in all seriousness how should I respond to the LBC when it is time bearing in mind the CCA request is still currently outstanding.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    or in case of "EMERGENCY" use print facing floor before flushing? just an idea!

Leave a comment:

• Roger
    replied
    26/3/20 Email received rom CRS, still awaiting reply to the LBC issued by their Solicitors.They can wait a bit longer as they haven’t replied to my CCA request plus I have until 13th April to reply by
    If you have an Alsation why Bark yourself?
    The LBC wasn't supposed to be just another PRESSURE to PAY!
    If I were you I would treat all of their emails as SPAM!

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    26/3/20 Email received rom CRS, still awaiting reply to the LBC issued by their Solicitors.They can wait a bit longer as they haven’t replied to my CCA request plus I have until 13th April to reply by

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    Recorded delivery keep copy and update any diaries

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied

The s77 CCA Request should have gone to the agent mentioned/requested in the Letter of Claim not to Piggybank (in administration) as per my post #20 below >

Di
    I will get another one off to CRS asap.More haste less speed!

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied

s77 CCA request sent to Piggybank with a copy sent to their Solicitors

The s77 CCA Request should have gone to the agent mentioned/requested in the Letter of Claim not to Piggybank (in administration) as per my post #20 below >

My suggestion is send a s77 CCA Request to the Debt Collection Agent named in the Letter of Claim.

I would send a copy of that CCA Request to the law firm (AJJB Law) who have sent you the Letter of Claim to make them aware of the situation.

Depending on what, if anything, you receive from the Agent or AJJB Law you can reply to the Letter of Claim before 11th April. I expect you will tick Box D to dispute the debt unless they produce a compliant credit agreement.

Di
    Di

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied

Yes

(a) send the s77 CCA Request now plus £1 postal order and Royal Mail Recorded Delivery

(b) reply to the Letter of Claim nearer the deadline to reflect what you do/don't receive in response to your s77 CCA Request

(c) at the Letter of Claim reply stage you can ask for the Default Notice since I think there may be an issue if it was served by email unless you gave express permission for that possibly hidden in the small print in any Ts & Cs which they would need to evidence in conjunction with your s77 CCA Request.

Let's see what happens.

Di
    s77 CCA request sent to Piggybank with a copy sent to their Solicitors

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied

Yes that was my intention to tick box D. There also appears to be issues with the DN, should I address that at a later date? I assume I send the s77 now rather than wait until nearer the 30 day deadline date?

Yes

(a) send the s77 CCA Request now plus £1 postal order and Royal Mail Recorded Delivery

(b) reply to the Letter of Claim nearer the deadline to reflect what you do/don't receive in response to your s77 CCA Request

(c) at the Letter of Claim reply stage you can ask for the Default Notice since I think there may be an issue if it was served by email unless you gave express permission for that possibly hidden in the small print in any Ts & Cs which they would need to evidence in conjunction with your s77 CCA Request.

Let's see what happens.

Di

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied

Di
    Yes that was my intention to tick box D. There also appears to be issues with the DN, should I address that at a later date? I assume I send the s77 now rather than wait until nearer the 30 day deadline date?

As usual thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

Working...
X