GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Killer Sharks Invade Golf Course In Oz - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killer Sharks Invade Golf Course In Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Sharks Invade Golf Course In Oz

Killer Sharks Invade Golf Course In Oz

Members of a golf club in Australia have something more to worry about than just their swing - playing on what's thought to be the world's first shark-infested course.
    Water hazards are a challenge for anyone who plays golf, but on the 14th tee at the Carbrook Golf Club in Brisbane there is another reason to be concerned. Half a dozen man-eating bullsharks live in the lake in the centre of the course where their fins poking through the water have become a regular sight. The sharks got onto the Queensland golf course when it flooded some years ago after a river broke its banks.....Read more HERE
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.
Working...
X