GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script clueless24 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

clueless24 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clueless24
    replied
    Re: clueless24 UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Send this back! ---> Enough is Enough Template
    Thank you Niddy will send today recorded delivery

Leave a comment:

• clueless24
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    You should get at least 14 days to remedy the breach, so the date on the letter should be 14 clear business days clear from the date of the default.

In layman, you say one is dated 06th May, so 14 days (working days) from this means the date to remedy should be no earlier than Thursday 26th May. However, being the length of time they took to post them, i'd suspect they are already invalid - ensure you write the received date on the envelope...

I don't need to see these - no need at all. Just ignore for the time being.
    Sorry Niddy I had already e-mailed you the paperwork I had recieved. I am not even sure this is a proper default notice (having checked the site for what I should be looking for) as it is exactly the same paperwork as I recieved back in Jan 2011 just a different date. But they are dated and filed away safely.
    Thank you as always for the help

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by clueless24 View Post
    I think this is the default notice you said I should wait for. From reading information on this site I have learnt that dates and procedures are very important in this process, I therefore wondered if there was any signifigance to the fact that I recieved a Notice of default on my agreed arrangement dated 3-5-11 (rec10-5-11) and then the default notice dated 6-5-11 (rec 12-5-11) As always would appreciate your advise.
    Will e-mail letters recieved over to you to have a look, many thanks as always.
    You should get at least 14 days to remedy the breach, so the date on the letter should be 14 clear business days clear from the date of the default.

In layman, you say one is dated 06th May, so 14 days (working days) from this means the date to remedy should be no earlier than Thursday 26th May. However, being the length of time they took to post them, i'd suspect they are already invalid - ensure you write the received date on the envelope...

I don't need to see these - no need at all. Just ignore for the time being.

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

I knew it had been far to quiet. SCM have responded to letter sent re Threat by lender/DCA to commence litigation. They have sent another copy of the same CCA they sent on the 26-2-11 along with other paperwork dated 07-09-07 / 11-10-04 & 07-05-02 and asking me to forward any further dispute or repayment proposals asap. I will send it over to Niddy to take a look at please. Really not sure what to do with this.
    Send this back! ---> Enough is Enough Template

Leave a comment:

• clueless24
    replied

Shop Direct Finance

Catalogue credit account
    Commenced 2004?(correction 1994)
    Bal £2182.16
    Last paid 25-1-10
    No arrangement but sending £1 token payment monthly
    Acc Owner Shop Direct Finance/ NDR writing

3-2-11 CCA request sent
    4-2-11 Delivered
    17-2-11 £1 chq cashed
    26-2-11 12 + 2 days up on the 23-2-11 No CCA recieved
    28-2-11 CCA recieved E-MAILED NIDDY
    4-3-11 NIDDY SAYS UE WHOO HOO!!! sent final response recorded delivery
    25-3-11 Recieved letter from NDR Notice of payment arrangements £1 per month for a further 12 months.
    6-4-11 Letter fron SDG entitled Request to cancel credit agreement and saying they have satisfied my request in accordance with consumer credit act 1974 and I must continue to pay.
    6-4-11 Will ignore as advised
    13-4-11 Received monthly statement along with the monthly default notice and notification of £12 missed minimum payment fee added to the account.
    10-5-11 Received letter from NDR (dated 3-5-11)Notice of default on your agreed arrangement, I have failed to maintain my payments as agreed. 14 days to pay £1 or will result in a Statutory Default Notice being issued which will request full payment.
    Will ignore as advised
    12-5-11 Recieved 2 default notices one for each account one is fixed account for something I bought on a buy now pay later deal before I got into difficulties and the other is a running account (dated 6-5-11) served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Act 1974 To remedy the breach I should pay the total arrears before 3-6-11
    I think this is the default notice you said I should wait for. From reading information on this site I have learnt that dates and procedures are very important in this process, I therefore wondered if there was any signifigance to the fact that I recieved a Notice of default on my agreed arrangement dated 3-5-11 (rec10-5-11) and then the default notice dated 6-5-11 (rec 12-5-11) As always would appreciate your advise.
    Will e-mail letters recieved over to you to have a look, many thanks as always.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X