GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Qotn's UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qotn's UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qotn's UE diary

Hello!

Thank you for making me feel so welcome. Here goes! This first one is my husband's debt, taken out in his sole name.

A bit of background - this was taken out when my husband was suffering from severe depression and was in the midst of a nasty divorce. He was on a DMP from 2004 which kept things calm for a while. The DMP provider cancelled his plan in 2016 leaving him unsure as to what payments had been made. The DMP was fee charging and the balances didn't seem to go down. He has been making sporadic payments since but his money has run out.

He made an arrangement with this debt but missed one payment earlier this year- the threat letters began to arrive so I have offered to help him sort it out. Drysdensfairfax will not respond to any correspondence to actually get a plan put in place.

SAINSBURY'S BANK
    • Type of account - Loan
    • Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) - sometime in 2003 (not sure of month)
    • Approx balance - £11,016.34
    • Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) - sometime in 2017
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying - was on an arrangement, now trying to get another arrangement in place, but no luck so far
    • Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) - defaulted, in arrears
    • Account owner - Arrow Global Limited but latest correspondence from Drysdensfairfax

CCA sent 11/8/17

Working...
X