GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script scottygees UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scottygees UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    Strangely enough, I received a letter from RobWay last week about my Tesco CC. I haven't heard from RobWay for 18 months and the debt is now well and truly SB so I've just filed the letter like I did with the last one.

Definitely don't contact them by phone scottygees. Strange that, as they've written to you, they haven't put the update in the letter.
    this is the first time they have ever contacted me by email.(I wasn't even aware they had my email address). The email did have the little paper clip attachment symbol next to it, but there is definitely no attachment to open. I will await their next move.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied
    Strangely enough, I received a letter from RobWay last week about my Tesco CC. I haven't heard from RobWay for 18 months and the debt is now well and truly SB so I've just filed the letter like I did with the last one.

Definitely don't contact them by phone scottygees. Strange that, as they've written to you, they haven't put the update in the letter.

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
    Sounds rather odd. However, I would not contact them. If they don't have an agreement, you will be wanting it in writing, not a verbal advice. Sit
    tight and wait for them to write again.

Edit: I don't suppose they say what will happen if you don't contact them within 30 days?
    it just says contact us on the above number/email or text us on xxxxx and we will ring you back! Sounds like they have a bit of a strategy.i will await for them to send the CCA before I contact them

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    Sounds rather odd. However, I would not contact them. If they don't have an agreement, you will be wanting it in writing, not a verbal advice. Sit
    tight and wait for them to write again.

Edit: I don't suppose they say what will happen if you don't contact them within 30 days?

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by scottygees View Post
    TESCO
    • Credit Card
    • Date commenced -not known
    • Approx balance- £989
    • Date last paid -Sept 2010
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying-DMP but no payment made since Feb 2016
    • Status -unknown.Account no longer on credit report
    • Account owner -Robinson Way
    no previous correspondence recd
    13/7/17-CCA request made
    17/7/17-CCA request delivered and signed for
    21/7/17-letter received from Robinson Way confirming received CCA request and account put on hold temporarily until they have the agreement
    28/8/17-email received from Robinson Way stating they have contacted original creditor and have an update for me and for me to contact them within the next 30 days.
    Any advice as to why they dont just send the CCA? Or does this sound like they haven't got it?

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by Diana Mayhew View Post

If you've only had the "Goodbye" letter (i.e. NOA) from the catalogue company then wait for the "Hello" letter from Lowells before you do anything. You want to drag things out for as long as possible.

You say this is a debt which hasn't been paid for a while so when was the last payment and who is the original creditor?

Is the history of this debt on your thread and if so which post number?

It's always useful to read the backstory before making suggestions

Di
    Thanks Di

This has not been posted on here yet

The original creditor is JDWilliams
    Last full payment about 3 years ago
    Last payment through DMP was February 2017.

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied
    one of my outstanding debts that hasn't been paid for a while is a catalogue. I have had a transfer of assignment letter from them saying Lowells now own the debt. Can I send a CCA request on this?
    If you've only had the "Goodbye" letter (i.e. NOA) from the catalogue company then wait for the "Hello" letter from Lowells before you do anything. You want to drag things out for as long as possible.

You say this is a debt which hasn't been paid for a while so when was the last payment and who is the original creditor?

Is the history of this debt on your thread and if so which post number?

It's always useful to read the backstory before making suggestions

Di

Leave a comment:

• cymruambyth
    replied
    Yes, you can

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    So one of my outstanding debts that hasn't been paid for a while is a catalogue. I have had a transfer of assignment letter from them saying Lowells now own the debt. Can I send a CCA request on this?

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    VANQUIS
    • Credit Card
    • Approx balance £1002
    • Are you on arrangement or not paying-DMP but no payment since Feb 2016
    • Status -Default 31/8/2015
    • Account owner-DLC
    9/6/17-letter recd confirming they have been instructed by vanquish to collect balance and require me to contact them
    26/6/17-letter recd offering a 50% reduction on outstanding balance
    13/7/17-CCA request made
    12/8/17-letter recdfrom DLC dated 1/8/17 stating they are only collectors and that I need to send request directly to Vanquis.They have returned the postal order. Any advice or should I just now send the request to Vanquis?
    17/08/17-CCA request made to Vanquis

Leave a comment:

• Still Waving
    replied
    If you have kept the post office receipt for the postal order (you should have), then you can probably get a refund - enquire at the post office for details.

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    probably a new one, as defaced if not

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    send to Vanquis the owner of the alledged debt!
    Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    Can I change the payee on the PO or would I need a new one?

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scottygees
    replied
    VANQUIS
    • Credit Card
    • Approx balance £1002
    • Account owner-DLC
    9/6/17-letter recd confirming they have been instructed by vanquish to collect balance and require me to contact them
    13/7/17-CCA request made
    VANQUIS
    • Credit Card
    • Approx balance £1002
    • Account owner-DLC
    13/7/17-CCA request made
    12/8/17-letter recdfrom DLC dated 1/8/17 stating they are only collectors and that I need to send request directly to Vanquis.They have returned the postal order. Any advice or should I just now send the request to Vanquis?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X