GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot / Citi - Assignment of Debt - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot / Citi - Assignment of Debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied
    Re: Cabot / Citi - Assignment of Debt

Originally posted by leena View Post
    Thanks nid

Leave a comment:

• leena
    replied

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Just ignore it mate
    Thanks nid

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

hi nid hope you had a great holiday!!i have had a response from cabot and have sent you the letter if you could advice that would be great!!thanks alot
    Just ignore it mate

Leave a comment:

• leena
    replied

hi nid hope you had a great holiday!!i have had a response from cabot and have sent you the letter if you could advice that would be great!!thanks alot

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by hops1963 View Post
    Hi people

Had the recon cca from cabot and ignored there request to contact them in 28 days, and then their request to contact them in 14 days. Now got another request to contact them within 14 days.
    My question is are they getting desperate as they know it's not a real cca (actually got two one from citi and one from the original associates card which look very similar and have no dates or signatures and look like terms and conditions) should i send and letters or just continue to ignore?
    All advice gratefully accepted.
    Can you send them to me?

---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

HI Hops

You need to start your own thread, has Niddy actually seen any of these CCAs?

Leave a comment:

• hops1963
    replied

Hi people

Had the recon cca from cabot and ignored there request to contact them in 28 days, and then their request to contact them in 14 days. Now got another request to contact them within 14 days.
    My question is are they getting desperate as they know it's not a real cca (actually got two one from citi and one from the original associates card which look very similar and have no dates or signatures and look like terms and conditions) should i send and letters or just continue to ignore?
    All advice gratefully accepted.

Leave a comment:

• leena
    replied

Thank you Nid!!!

Will keep you updated

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

well over 10 yrs ago can try and find out exact date if you need?????????
    Nope, thats fine - its unenforceable, it is a recon (as they claim themselves in their letter to you) - therefore respond with this: ---> CCA Query - Copy Document Supplied

Nice one, this is

Leave a comment:

• leena
    replied

well over 10 yrs ago can try and find out exact date if you need?????????

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

hi nid

Thanks for quick reply i have sent cca to ya.Please can you let me know you got ok as a bit shit with all the computer stuff.

thanks again
    When did you take the account out?

Leave a comment:

• leena
    replied

hi nid

Thanks for quick reply i have sent cca to ya.Please can you let me know you got ok as a bit shit with all the computer stuff.

thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

hi been a while but thought i would give a quick update!!I have received a reconstituted true copy of my agreement so they say??????

just having look at it but not really sure what iam looking at???

can you help nid please??
    Yep - see this and follow the instructions: ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy

Leave a comment:

• leena
    replied

hi been a while but thought i would give a quick update!!I have received a reconstituted true copy of my agreement so they say??????

just having look at it but not really sure what iam looking at???

can you help nid please??

Leave a comment:

• Never-In-Doubt
    replied

Originally posted by leena
    this is the stage iam up to debt sold to cabot from citi!!!!

useless idiots i have sent them a letter stating the debt should not have been sold to them and to stop the harrasment.

i have just recieved a reply by letter from cabot and they have contacted citi for the agreement and statments and whilst this is happening the account is on hold!!I now await there response which should be interesting as i first wrote to citi over 2years ago and still no agreement????
    Hiya

As Mrs D stated above, just sit tight and keep us updated of any progress. For the moment, don't stress - just forget it til they write back again or send you threats, in which case just ipdate us yea?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X