GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script F&F settlement with CCJ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F&F settlement with CCJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: F&F settlement with CCJ

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    I'll sort you a letter first thing in morning (6am) to send with a cheque.
    See below to send with your cheque:
    Dear Sirs

Account No/Reference No: XXXXXXXX

I write with reference to previous communication regarding my offer of £1,500 to settle and close this account.

Please find attached to this letter a cheque for the sum of £1,500 in full and final settlement of this account. Upon cashing the cheque you confirm and accept that this account will be classed as settled and closed with no option to further sell-on the account or try and utilise the provision within the Penny v Cole [Pinnel 1602] judgment.

I note from your letter that you won't be asking for an extension to the CCJ once this £1,500 has been paid however I must point out that there is no provision to extend a CCJ so your comments have left me somewhat confused.

Likewise, upon cashing this cheque you ought to be updating any credit reference records to reflect that the account is in fact satisfied so please confirm in writing upon clearance of this payment that my credit data will be updated to show a "Satisfied" status as well as confirming that the account is now settled and closed.

Thanks again for your time in this matter and I look forward to receiving the relevant confirmation in due course.

Yours faithfully,

Sign Digitally

Once you get a receipt from the Creditor you can then send that to the court (that issued the CCJ/Redetermination) and ask for a certificate of satisfaction which will then update the CCJ register accordingly.

We'll deal with this once you have settled the £1500 payment and had confirmation of payment.

Good luck - let me know when they cash your cheque and reply to you confirming settlement.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X