GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Caps and Lloyds - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caps and Lloyds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capricorn1601
    replied
    Re: Caps and Lloyds

Emailed Niddy

Leave a comment:

• Capricorn1601
    replied

approx 1k is charges

Leave a comment:

• ATW
    replied

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
    I would be checking the paperwork first before you start to think about F&F specially if it's nearly entirely made up of charges
    Couldn't agree more. Also wait until what theyhave sent has been assesed so you know whether it is likely to be found unenforceable or not.

Leave a comment:

• MrsD
    replied

I would be checking the paperwork first before you start to think about F&F specially if it's nearly entirely made up of charges

Leave a comment:

• Capricorn1601
    replied

Thank you. Havent seen you around for ages, I remember you from the early days on 'the other forum'. Just having a few IT problems but will try and scan and load up asap. In the mean time, can anyone offer any advice on F&F settlements? What is the best starting point and what is the most likely figure they will agree to. We are talking of a balance of over £6k, but should be just over £5k due to unlawful charges and interest whilst the account was in dispute

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• cymruambyth
    replied

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ement-to-Niddy

this tells you how to get your agreement to Niddy; no-one else sees them. You need to put your name in the address bar and have a link to this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Capricorn1601
    replied

Thanks Deepie

Had quite a year of it with old debts, so prone to worry. My other one was MBNA, but luckily was withdrawn. Ideally I would like to send this lot packing too. I was hoping someone might help me put together a letter which would then set Lowlife worrying, as the account was in dispute as the cca took a number of years to materialise and was gaining interest during that time. The account was subject to an investigation from the ICO and Financial Ombudsman, and would dearly like them to know about this.

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Well if it were me I'd not be worrying this side of Christmas.....

Two weeks ago I got a letter before action from Wright Hassall...on behalf of Lowell.... they were quick to respond back to my reply ...account on hold

I know..... No two accounts are the same ....I've got 11 months until SB...

Leave a comment:

• Capricorn1601
    replied

no, whats the best way of doing that without showing them to the whole world? The ones they sent are barely legible especially the 1998 version, which is marked up on the reverse (or what claims to be) as Bank copy

Leave a comment:

• cymruambyth
    replied

Hi, have you sent both agreements to Niddy to check on their enforceability?

Leave a comment:

• Capricorn1601
    replied

LOL Thanks Deepie, I'm certainly not going to rush into responding to them, and would like the next communication to stop them in their tracks. However, cant help worry especially after reading on this board and others like it what they are up to at the moment. I think if I hadnt responded back to them when I did I would have faced a SD by now. After just getting back on our feet after my husbands redundancy, I dont want to risk an SD and bankruptcy.

Leave a comment:

• Deepie
    replied

Originally posted by Capricorn1601 View Post
    THey appear to have given me 60 days in which to respond before passing to their collection department (mid Dec). Any suggestions what I do now?
    Thanks
    If it were me I wouldn't respond until the 59th day.........

Leave a comment:

• Capricorn1601
    replied

Evening all

Sent Lowlife a prove it letter, then received a response saying they were putting my account on hold and would respond within 8 weeks. Came home tonight to a lengthy response letter.

Basically Lloyds have now found the original CCA from 1994 and another from 1998. I have seen the 1998 one before, but LTSB never came up with the goods on the original. THey appear to have given me 60 days in which to respond before passing to their collection department (mid Dec). Any suggestions what I do now? SHould I write to them and ask them if they are therefore aware of the dispute Referencing the ICO (yes I wrote to them in 2009) and the Financial Onbudsman. Any help gratefully received. I am starting to panic now. I have been reading threads about the Leeds loosers and their underhand tactics of handing out SD's like sweeties, and I cant risk one of those, but cant find all the money to be able to just get rid of them. My last payment was the end of May 2009 so a way to go before SB.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• garlok
    replied

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
    I'd be tempted to send a fresh CCA Request, as even though they found the docs in 2009 there's no guarantee they'll come up with them now. Stop them in their tracks

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...2-cca-requests

Elsa x
    It stopped Lowells with us on two accounts.

regards
    G

Leave a comment:

• Undercover Elsa
    replied

I'd be tempted to send a fresh CCA Request, as even though they found the docs in 2009 there's no guarantee they'll come up with them now. Stop them in their tracks

http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...2-cca-requests

Elsa x
    Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 24 August 2013, 13:47. Reason: Added link

Leave a comment:

Working...
X