Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apps

OK my Birthday soon so the wife has treated me early to a Sony Xperia Miro a big step up from my previous Nokia C3.

Now the apps market has come a long way since my last smartphone a Nokia N95 so you budding androids can you give me the low down on aps, the ones you like best you top 10 of apps because it is a minefield out there.

Thank You

Re: Apps

Not too sure on Android, i on iTunes, But Android Apps are out ranking iTunes now (possibly a little bit more expensive apps against iTunes). Think you need a gmail account?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Already have gmail as google is inbuilt into android.

Comment

Photography utilities
        Twitter
        AAD Forums
        Weather
        Mobile network (can keep on tab with usage)
        Podcasts ? If that exist on Android
        Angry birds
        News Sky
        WiFi transfer like "bump"
        Instagram
        FB
        PDF

Just look for Free or Trial Lite versions
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

calls blacklist
          whatsApp
          sticker
          hill climb racer
          easytether
          qr barcode
          today in history
          GTunes Music
          Wattpad

all freebies of course.