GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TV licence DD scam - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TV licence DD scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV licence DD scam

Beware

Today I received a TV licence scam email that bypassed Junk.

It states my DD has been refused and asks me to set up a new DD.

I don't have a DD and this comes to all email addresses.

as bad as e-mail stating the Computer model (actual one I just bought) on eBay needs verification of price $758 (dollars) for payment, I did not buy it off e-bay (I looked on eBay at the model) so I sent junk notification to e-bay and they acknowledged and tanked for info.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

the one I had said I had overpaid, but they wanted to refund me into my account or the card I had paid with,
      they would know how i paid, plus it was for more than the licence is.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

But its useful to keep copies of obvious SCAM because it a DCA decides to evidence by reference to your ALLEGED entries on say AAD or other sites. SCAMS like this could discredit such evidence! !!

Comment

Working...
        X