GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Parts Needed - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Needed

I have a 2003 (52) Citroen Zsara Picasso 1.8 SX and need the lower drive belt crankshaft pulley and drive belt.

I have spent much time these past few days searching but they are either out of stock of the pulley or it is too expensive nearly £100.

It is a common problem apparently as the pulley develops fractures in the part that is cast and thus cracks and courses a ticking sound that is driving me nuts.

Really need to get this done before further damage is caused as it is connected to the timing belt pulley.

Does anyone know where I can source this parts at reasonable cost please.

Re: Parts Needed

allan is your best bet mate
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy ill send him a message

Comment

Go to 247 spares and fill out details you should get offers off of there, I have used the site many a time.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

What is this made out of fuckin gold !!!!!!

QH CRANKSHAFT BELT PULLEY RC678440P TO FIT CITROEN BERLINGO 1.8 96- OE QUALITY | eBay

Comment

Tech 247 shares are second hand and whilst many good second hand parts can be had on this particular issue I would rather stick to new due in part to the issues it has

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
              Tech 247 shares are second hand and whilst many good second hand parts can be had on this particular issue I would rather stick to new due in part to the issues it has
              none of my parts have been second hand, as most resposers give you the choice New or 2nd Hand prices.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                not forgetting the £7.00 postage. must be.

Comment

Euro Car Parts | The UK's Number 1 Provider of Car Parts Online and In Store ?

Comment

if its on euro car part use their sister site http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/

Not 100% sure but is this the part you need??
                    http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/...860ec3e&000091

Also have some £5 off £50 spend £10 off £75 spend and £15 off £100 spend codes too
                    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
                      if its on euro car part use their sister site http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/

Not 100% sure but is this the part you need??
                      http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/...860ec3e&000091

Also have some £5 off £50 spend £10 off £75 spend and £15 off £100 spend codes too
                      Nope mine is like this:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ill order this one as £50 is a lot better than some of the quotes I have been given which have been as high as nearly £100.

Their is a used part on ebay for £15 but Id rather go new

CITROEN C5 1.8 16V 85KW 01-04 CRANKSHAFT CRANK PULLEY | eBay

Or this

CITROEN XSARA PICASSO 1.8 16V 85KW 00-05 CRANKSHAFT CRANK PULLEY | eBay
                        Last edited by pompeyfaith; 1 December 2012, 17:44.

Comment

Just found on this site http://partsforallcars.com/spares/pr...ucts_id=165028

for 44.06 and if your order is over £50 its free del
                          I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Cannot see the image for some reason could you?

Comment

For the sake of £6, if you know the ones you found on ebay are correct, I would go with one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X