GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Free Kenco Millicano sample - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Kenco Millicano sample

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Kenco Millicano sample

Fill in your details & answer a few questions for a free sample--> Kenco - Try Kenco Millicano for free

* in2deep please note, supply your own mug...

Re: Free Kenco Millicano sample

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nice mug there I2D ... although you've already snaffled one of the biccies!!! :P

Remember, little pickers wear big knickers!
      "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

I've sold my soul (well, my address!) for a free sample

I get enough junk mail anyway so one more company sending won't make much difference.

Comment

I seem to remember that, before their brand slid down-market once more, Maxwell House briefly made a freeze dried instant coffee that contained finely pulverised coffee grains and which was - surprisingly - almost good.

Comment

got my 2 free sachets the other day - came in time, as i had no coffee at home
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X