GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script £25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping

I've tried this from a Facebook friend and it really does seem to work:

"Code for Asda online shopping RN101M25. You can get £25 off your shopping but only have to spend £25.01 and £3 delivery. I've just ordered and got a load of meat and wine etc and it's only cost me £3.25!"

What is more, you can use this code four times until the end of November. Don't all thank me at once.

Edit: Oh, never mind, apparently they've shut the code down in the past hour or so. Boo.
    Last edited by evilcartman; 10 October 2013, 10:16. Reason: update

Re: £25 discount code off Asda online shopping

Brilliant!!
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Not working now....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Not working now....
        Originally posted by evilcartman View Post
        I've tried this from a Facebook friend and it really does seem to work:

"Code for Asda online shopping RN101M25. You can get £25 off your shopping but only have to spend £25.01 and £3 delivery. I've just ordered and got a load of meat and wine etc and it's only cost me £3.25!"

What is more, you can use this code four times until the end of November. Don't all thank me at once.

Edit: Oh, never mind, apparently they've shut the code down in the past hour or so. Boo.
        That's why...
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

RN101M15 for £25

RN101M05 for £50 which i just had to use on my 2 accounts

Should have tried both now i think about it see if i could have got £75 per shop

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
            RN101M15 for £25

RN101M05 for £50 which i just had to use on my 2 accounts

Should have tried both now i think about it see if i could have got £75 per shop

M1
            Just spent £52 cost me £6.50

Thank you....
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click and collect is free. Some people have too much money.

Or stay miles from Asda

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                Click and collect is free. Some people have too much money.

Or stay miles from Asda

M1
                I have no car at the moment......

Comment

Evidence it works

Click image for larger version

Name:	asda.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	1398244

Name:	asda2.png
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	1398246

Name:	asda3.png
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	1398248

Comment

Re: £25 & £50 discount code off Asda online shopping

It'll only "work" once you get the stuff and see your bill but if not back it goes.

M1

Comment

After requesting a new password and then my internet going down I've finally discovered that my account is probably locked because I haven't used it for so long

An expensive call to Asda coming up!
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Why? Re register. I did

Comment

It wouldn't let me...

I'll re-register with a different email address

Comment

seems to be down, if not being swamped

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                              seems to be down, if not being swamped
                              That's what I'm thinking too...bugger!

Comment

Working...
                              X