Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Job

Hey guys!

So after 7 months of waiting Apple have come back and said they would like to employ me and I start on Monday!

Finally my life is back on track

TM

TibetanMonk
    On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Re: New Job

Originally posted by TibetanMonk View Post
    Hey guys!

So after 7 months of waiting Apple have come back and said they would like to employ me and I start on Monday!

Finally my life is back on track

TM
    I'm so pleased for you TM, you deserved a break this year

Best wishes
    IF
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thanks IF! Exactly what my partner said. So excited.

TibetanMonk
      On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Congratulations TM, I wish you well in your new job xxxx
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Woo hoo well done you x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Fantastic news TM All the best in the new job.
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Great news, well done and good luck.

Comment

Congrats on getting 1 of your 5 a day!

Comment

Working...
                X