GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Virgin Atlantic looking for 500 new cabin crew - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin Atlantic looking for 500 new cabin crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Atlantic looking for 500 new cabin crew

Virgin Atlantic looking for 500 new cabin crew

Airline Virgin Atlantic is to employ 500 new cabin crew under plans to expand its network and fleet for 2012. The jobs will be based London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports. The extra posts are being created for Virgin Atlantic's new routes to Cancun and Vancouver, as well as other long-haul network destinations such as New York, Barbados, Las Vegas and Shanghai. The airline is also set to take delivery of seven new A330-300 aircraft later in the year. Virgin Atlantic's chief executive, Steve Ridgeway. said it was "very tough out there" but that there were some small signs of encouragement in the UK economy. "Many companies in the private sector are trying to grow their business," he told the BBC....Read more here--: Virgin Atlantic looking for 500 new cabin crew

NB: If you are unemployed, will they OR wont they help to stump up the £25.00 for your CRB
    ? How much will the Gov' get in Administration costs out of this one for amount of people who'll apply? Nice one R Branding & G Ozzy!

Previous News about Virgin:
    New Virgin Atlantic recruits paying for own criminal checks

Virgin Atlantic is forcing hundreds of new staff each year to pay for their own criminal record checks after referring them to an employment screening firm. New staff at the airline's call centre in Swansea have been asked to pay £25 for the background check. Department of Transport rules require criminal checks for air-side staff but not for other airline employees. Virgin Atlantic says its recruitment process has to be extremely thorough. The airline employs around 8,500 people worldwide and recruits hundreds of staff in the UK each year....Read more here: New Virgin Atlantic recruits paying for own criminal checks
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Virgin Atlantic looking for 500 new cabin crew

Very excited by the fact they are creating more jobs thou! and more routes i like Virgin!

Comment

Working...
    X