GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Reduced settlement on secured loan - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reduced settlement on secured loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduced settlement on secured loan

Hi,
    has anyone had any success with paying a reduced settlement with Coast on a passed secured loan debt?

thanks

I've not heard of anyone, because it is secured they are happy to hold on to it.

Give us a bit more history on the debt and let's see if anyone can help.

NW
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi,
      has anyone had any success with paying a reduced settlement with Coast on a passed secured loan debt?
      I think that you should check out https://directloantransfer.com/short-term-loans-online/ for some short term loan options
      thanks
      Hello
      I'm also researching this subject
      The info is really hard to come because its somehow confidential of some sort and different from one to another
      but looks like the success percentage is about 10-15% percent
      or even more
      Last edited by samll; 22 December 2020, 08:44.

Comment

Originally posted by samll View Post

Hello
        I'm also researching this subject
        The info is really hard to come because its somehow confidential of some sort and different from one to another
        but looks like the success percentage is about 10-15% percent

Do you have a secured loan with Coast which originated with Welcome Finance?

I'd be interested to see your research because I hear from people who find themselves facing possession proceedings in court by Coast in preference to any settlement figure, presumably because they would prefer 100% of the sum which they believe they're owed on the sale of the property.

Di

Comment

Working...
        X