GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Benefits of Funeral insurance cover - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benefits of Funeral insurance cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhonpaul
    replied
    OK Thank you for giving a advice as It helps to me....

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    As I do not intend to die, I have not looked into Funeral cover, But if I had I would not be able to recommend any to you, we do this because every person want's something different.and every company offers different things.

SO as I have said before do your own research, in what funeral do you want and how much each company will charge you,

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    Originally posted by jhonpaul View Post
    Ok But Is there any other good funeral insurance companies As per your discussion Any idea..
    you have been informed that we do not recommend any Insurance company's = What is your real reason to be on this Debt site???

Leave a comment:

• jhonpaul
    replied
    Ok But Is there any other good funeral insurance companies As per your discussion Any idea..

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    gov funeral expenses are means tested, Not every one is able to claim them, that is why funeral cover in this country has become a big thing.

if you read the link that is in Di's post it will explain how or if ,you can claim the help you can get to bury a loved one,
    again, we cannot say what is best as we do not know anyone's circumstances, the choice is with each person at the time of need

Leave a comment:

• jhonpaul
    replied
    No I did not approach to government funeral expenses.But as you said about gov funeral expenses comparing to private insurance is there any benefits while we take government funeral expenses?can you give advice as per your opinion...

Leave a comment:

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied
    Originally posted by jhonpaul View Post
    Many people believe in having a dignified funeral to themselves and make it simpler for their family to handle the expenses of the funeral. With the rising costs, meeting the funeral costs have also become expensive. can anyone give advice about the funeral insurance cover and benefits and is there any life insurance other than this

Have you checked to see whether you would be entitled to the Government's 'Funeral Expenses Payment' or is this a hypothetical question?

Details about the Funeral Expenses Payment can be found here > https://www.gov.uk/funeral-payments

Di

Leave a comment:

• jhonpaul
    replied
    Ok sure I will go with web as per your suggestion..

Leave a comment:

• nightwatch
    replied
    there are many types of life insurance cover, a search for life insurance will indeed bring up a long list of companys, who will be more than willing to explain the options open to you and take your money.
    Funeral cover is just that, It pays for your funeral,

we do not advertise on this site so I suggest If you need that kind of advice search the web and contact some companys

Leave a comment:

• The Tech Clerk
    replied
    OK jhonpaul - the time has come to state the real reason you are on a debt advice site?????

Leave a comment:

• jhonpaul
    started a topic Benefits of Funeral insurance cover

Benefits of Funeral insurance cover

Hi Many people believe in having a dignified funeral to themselves and make it simpler for their family to handle the expenses of the funeral. With the rising costs, meeting the funeral costs have also become expensive. can anyone give advice about the funeral insurance cover and benefits and is there any life insurance other than this...
Working...
X