GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Appeal won - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Appeal won

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal won

Hi NID,

I specially signed up to MSE Forums to type this message but was told by another user that you are no longer on MSE. So I now signed up on this forum to send you the message below.

I was recently declined for Lloyds TSB Avios Duo Credit Card (applied 13 Jan, received declined letter 18 Jan). Based upon your template, I appealed the decision and provided enough information including payslips, bank statements, passport/DL copies and last 3 month CC statements from my existing cards. My appeal package was received on 24th Jan, sent using Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery. Today I casually called up to check on the progress and I was told that my appeal was successful and the initial decision has been overturned. I should receive my card sometime mid week!

I would sincerely like to thank you for the very informative and encouraging 'Declined Appeal' post. If you want me to narrate my story on another thread, let me know and I would happily describe my circumstances and appeal process (along with the letter I used).

Many thanks,

SAM
    Bank Accounts - HSBC Bank Account, NatWest Select Silver and Punjab National Bank Current Account
    Credit Cards - Barclaycard Classic (Contactless) - Amazon.co.uk (MBNA) Credit Card (Contactless) - Capital One Progress - HSBC Credit Card - Lloyds TSB Avios Duo (AMEX and Mastercard)
Working...
X