GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Coin Deposit Machines - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coin Deposit Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin Deposit Machines

Does anyone know where I can find out what Branches have these coin deposit machines............

I know that Barclays/Natwest/HSBC have them - but can't seem to find a list of what branches have them...........

I've only tried on line - so will call Barclays and see if I have any joy and will let you know!!

Re: Coin Deposit Machines

OK apparently in London (yes the whole of London) it is only the Barclays Picadilly branch that has one...............

I said it is really hard to find a list of branches that offer this and she said o we only have an internal list.........

Comment

Hi LooLoo,

If its getting rid of change and the like, take a look in your local supermarkets. Our Morrisons has one these machines in the foyer.

Must admit never used one.

regards
      Garlok

Comment

Those coinstar machines are useful but take 9p in the pound for the priveledge

must admit though used em a time or three myself..

Comment

yeah Phil and garlock - i am a tight ar*e and not letting coinstar take their percetage out of my savings! pah

My friend knows her natwest has one so worst case she is going to take it for me - but obv would just be easier if I could pay into my own account.

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
            Those coinstar machines are useful but take 9p in the pound for the priveledge
            What would they do if fed with metal discs of the same size and mass as genuine money?

Comment

Hi Looloo

This is the HSBC List:

Linky: http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/1...0721132006.jpg
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HSBC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	1384778

Admin Edit: Original Link removed as it was breaking the page - resized in our upload facility.

Niddy
                Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 1 December 2011, 19:52. Reason: Admin Edit
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Wow! Its huge.

regards
                  Garlok

Comment

I'd have to go into the centre of Manchester to find the nearest coin deposit contraption.

Comment

Hmmm just been to the auction rooms, should have looked for Arkwright's till.

Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                        Wow! Its huge.

regards
                        Garlok
                        thats what she always says..........

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                          Wow! Its huge.

regards
                          Garlok
                          What the List or the Post?

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                            thats what she always says..........
                            you wish

regards
                            Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                              Admin Edit: Original Link removed as it was breaking the page - resized in our upload facility.

Niddy
                              I have edited this and reduced it! - full size image is here:
                              Code:
                              http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/1826/20100721132006.jpg
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X