GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Co-op Crap - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-op Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Co-op Crap

when you understand that money is not even real and is based on debt interest, you dont bother rasing questions like what banks customer service is like, because it doesnt really matter.

If banks can lend 10 times the amount they receive in deposits, which they do, then they are driven purely by their balance sheet. Us consumers are merely pawns in their own game.

Regulation is an illusion created by banks together with goverments to make YOU think you have rights.
    Last edited by SXGuy; 14 May 2012, 17:21.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

a but straight forward theft out of your account due to incompetancy is something else altogether
      and I will get to the bottom of it, trust me

Comment

well success

Mr Tootell has written back and he is fairly upset about the state of his call centres, he agrees with my rather caustic comments and feels my complaint was justified (you bet it was)
        he promises it won't happen again and there will be no more pinching of my pennies due to total incompetance
        oh and he whacked in 200 quid for my pain and anguish

he also assured me that they don't treat cashminder customers any differently
        so the co-op is on probation, first desk clone who sends as much as a penny the wrong way gets it!!!

Comment

Well done Dopes!! Result
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Scan the letter and the letter that will come with the compo so if it happens again you can send them copies.
            Well Done :-)

Comment

Well done Dopes. Always worth complaining!
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Most women do...

Well done Mrs D

Comment

norty Swanny, but heh I'm getting bloody good at it.............

Comment

Working...
                  X