GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Pixie - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Pixie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Pixie

Happy Birthday Pixie

From Niddy and all of us at AAD Consumer Forum.

Re: Happy Birthday Pixie

Happy Birthday Pixie

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-birthday-drinks.gif
Views:	2
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	1411708

Have a wonderful day darling xx

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIXIE
      Attached Files
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Pixie Click image for larger version

Name:	yoyo39.gif
Views:	5
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	1411712
        It's taken years of hard work to earn the capital N in Numpty

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy birthday from me, Pixie. xxx

Hope you are out celebrating.

Comment

Oops, sorry I missed this! I hope you had a lovely birthday xxxx

Comment

Can't believe I missed it !!!!! Hope you had the best day ever did you deserve it xxxx
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

A very Happy Birthday to you

Comment

Happy birthday Pixie xx

Comment

Happy birthday Pixie xx. A fellow aquarian!

Comment

Bugger missed it, sorry, Hope you had a great day xx

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bf8317e8d7d3a11803cae0a2809a05d5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	1411714

Pixie

Comment

Happy 'Belated' Birthday, hope you had a lovely day Pixie, love IF xx

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had a lovely day on Friday. One of my daughters took the day off work so we went for a lovely walk with my dog followed by a scrumptious lunch, then went to eldest daughter's on Friday evening along with other DDs and grandchildren for pizzas and games. As it was a "big" birthday we all went out for a big family meal yesterday...22 of us! I'm just chilling today watching tv and eating chocolates Back to the diet tomorrow
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIXIE

Love Plan B xx

Comment

Working...
                              X