GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Tuttsi - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Tuttsi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Tuttsi

Happy Birthday Tuttsi x

My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Re: Happy Birthday Tuttsi

HAVE A BRILLIANT DAY TUTTSI

Love PlanB xx

Comment

Sorry Tuttsi, I didn't know it was your Birthday, hope you have a lovely day

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TUTTSI
        Attached Files
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Tuttsi

hope you are having a great day.
          Attached Files
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Happy Birthday hunny xxx

Comment

OMG thank you everyone that posted, you have brightened my day up with those lovely pictures and kind words.

I have had a really bad cold which has pulled me right down and I am scared about the consequences of it causing me to have pneumonia due to my cancer/immune system treatment.

So far it has not been a good day, our daughter fell down the stairs and landed on top of our dog (Pomeranian) he hurt his back leg and we have had to rush him to the vet. We were supposed to be going out for dinner this evening, but due to Gizmo's accident we are having to have a takeaway instead as we do not want to leave him unattended.

xxxx
                My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Oh dear I hope he is ok and that you have a lovely meal at home. If you weather is half as bad as our wind and rain you are better celebrating at home!

Comment

I'm sorry too Tuttsi
                    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Tuttsi View Post
                      OMG thank you everyone that posted, you have brightened my day up with those lovely pictures and kind words.
                      xxxx
                      You forget to fill in your birthday here on AAD--however as I have raised your birthday threads in

I've now got 4 in a row--lol

As you know,-- one of my family has the same birthday & one other passed away on this date recently--so i remember it easily

Best wishes Tutts--x [C]

Hope daughter & Gizmo on the mend
                      My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Special thanks to Turbs for starting this thread. I know this holds bad memories for you loosing your brother on this date.

Something I learned when my Aunty did a family tree, my birthday coincided with the same 27th August that my grandmother died some years earlier. I was horrified to learn this as my mother never ever mentioned this fact and every time I had a birthday she must of been thinking of her mothers death.

Anyway we had a really nice takeaway and I could not finish it so have dinner for tomorrow.

xx

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                        You forget to fill in your birthday here on AAD--however as I have raised your birthday threads in

I've now got 4 in a row--lol

As you know,-- one of my family has the same birthday & one other passed away on this date recently--so i remember it easily

Best wishes Tutts--x [C]

Hope daughter & Gizmo on the mend
                        My site name is after General Tutts who won a famous battle at Newbury many moons ago 1643 - I hope to win all my battles and will fight to the bitter end.

Comment

Happy (belated) birthday Tuttsi. Hope you had a nice day
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Don't know how I missed this, been a bit hectic at home though!
                            Hope you had a lovely day Tuttsi!
                            How's your cold, are you any better?

Comment

sorry I missed your Birthday, hope you had a great day (apart from the mishap) x

Comment

Working...
                              X